Now we know she’s not everyone’s favourite person at the moment but today, we decided to do a feature on Miley Cyrus.
We were never Hannah Montana fans so we’re not even the tiniest bit biased in this week’s fashion choice (we will however admit that we think Party In The USA was an absolute tune)… It’s just that despite all the controversy over her twerking Youtube videos, VMA performance, We Can’t Stop & Wrecking Ball videos, Terry Richardson photo shoot and SNL appearance, Miley Cyrus has made some brave, interesting and – dare we say it – very stylish fashion choices in the last couple of years.
So, why Miley?
1. We admire the fact that she dared to chop off all her hair and go for a bleach blonde crop cut – we dream of one day having the courage to do the same.
2. We also admire the fact that she has gone through such a radical style transformation, whether we approve all her style choices or not (- we don’t).
3. We love the new staple red pout.
4. From the laid-back, cool, at times biker chick Miley, to the new edgier Ms Cyrus, today’s pics should inspire you, and if anything, teach you how to rock crop tops, cut-off denim shorts and lace up biker boots.
5. We are leaving all other personal views aside.
Remember to Tweet, like and share your favourite items on StyleChi.com to watch your prices drop instantly!